So here is everything:
Let's break it down!
As well as the brand new, leather, super professional looking flight bag it contained the following:
- CPR-5 flight computer
- Scientific calculator (loving the attention to detail here Oxford!)
- Compass (drawing, not navigational)
- HighVis vest
- Fuel contamination checker
- Two types of rulers, one was square!
I love how even the flight computer has to have the Oxford logo on it:
It actually looks really complicated and scary, I have not a clue how to use this thing.
The 'make your momma's proud' kind, I wanted to cry when I put mine on because this is actually happening. You can take it back to exchange as long as you don't take the tags off or ruin them (just like in NEXT), I already ordered the smallest sizes in everything so I'll just have to rock it even though the shirts are too long and the jacket is like a tent. C'est La Vie.
- Jacket - Mine is way too big for me!
- Two pairs of Black trousers
- Two Sweaters - One light and one heavy
- 5x Shirts, I opted for 3 long sleeve and 2 short sleeved. It gets cold in winter, not a clue how I'll cope in Arizona...
- Navy Tie
Not to mention the name badge and Epaulettes! These are the starting ones with one silver band, you get different ones after you've gained your CPL.
14 ATPL textbooks and one Jeppeson Airway Manual for student pilot navigation. I've got a lot of reading to do!